Jan 26, 2010

Sweet Home Chicago



Well, I managed to once again talk my way out of paying exorbitant amounts of money (enough to by a Kindle...or two...or three) in over-weight luggage charges, and actually make it on the plane literally dripping in sweat after sprinting--and losing my boarding pass mid-sprint--from the security line to the gate, which they were holding open for me only because during my sprint I shouted to the first person i saw with a walkie talkie to tell them, "IM COMING!!!" "What gate?" "GATE 45!!".

The Airline lost (but later found) some of my excess luggage but the point is I made it home. I didn't care much either because my entire family came to pick me up and I was so happy to see them all. Now I'm back at school in Baaahhhston, missing the many British accents. Travel Bug and I (seen above) had a nice winter break just reading, doing yoga, watching movies, and eating...oh, and contemplating our next adventure.